The General meeting of MtSS is being held on Saturday 10th September at St Catharine’s Church, Bo’ness.
This will be the first time since lockdown with our last General Meeting in 2019 so we hope that as many of you as possible will be able to attend. We are very pleased to say that Bishop Ian Paton, Trustee & Bishop of St Andrew’s, Dunkeld & Dunblane, will be in attendance and will lead the worship.
The purpose of the meeting is to update everyone on where we are financially and our aspirations and plans for the future. It is also the time when anybody attending are able to ask questions about the work we do.
The outline of the day is below.
- 10.00am Welcome Simon Filsell Vice Chair
- 10.05am Prayer Rev Tim Tunley Chaplain
- 10.07am Finance report David Graham-Service
- 10.20am Chaplain’s report Rev Tim Tunley
- 10.30am Chairman’s report David Graham-Service
- 10.45am Questions and answers
- 11.15am Eucharist Bishop Ian Paton presiding and preaching with intercession led by Rona Finlayson
- 12.15 Buffet lunch and social catch up
Depart by 2pm
As we will be catering it is very important that we get an idea of numbers so please let us know if you are able to come by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org